Thursday, December 17, 2015

SPECIAL TRANSFERS!!!

Surprise phone call from President today! We've had about a million and a half missionaries go home early this transfer for various reasons, and he needed some people to fill their spots. Well, he decided to pull me and Elder Benedict out from the office early and leave our hijos by themselves. I'm headed out to the campo again! I was kind of really sad it had to be right before Christmas, cause I really wanted to be here in the offices for it. But oh well, it should be good. Basically I was just writing you guys to let you know I won't be writing until Monday. I'm staying here pretty close though, I'm still in Godoy Cruz. It's this area called Lujan de Cuyo. The only thing I know about it is that it's a really cool ward in the middle of nowhere. Giant area out in the campo. 

Well, that's it! Love you all! :D


Elder Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment