Saturday, October 3, 2015

Una semana de locura

 Hello everyone again! How were your weeks? I had a fantastically crazy one. I'll tell you about it later. Anyway, YAY FOR PACKAGES! I'm so happy they can carry it! I was sad to hear that the other package never made it... But I'm glad that they didn't steal anything from it. But I was sad to see that (I think?) you were going to send me 10 TIES? I kind of saw it in the photo... I think. So I'm way bummed I won't see any of those ties in awhile. Maybe you guys can send it with the group of missionaries that comes home in December. There's like 4 families coming to pick up their missionaries, so it might be a possibility. Also, YAY FOR WEDDING PHOTOS! I was waiting for the giant family wedding photo for a very long time. Me gustó PERO BIEN. And I also want to congratulate Jayson on the hot date... Everyone in the offices thinks so at least. So you can clap yourself on the back for that one. 

I'll be completely honest... I don't feel like writing much this week. It's kind of proving to be difficult today anyway cause of conference. Missionaries are just walking in and out of my office and it's annoying me a lot and I'm trying to listen to the prophets. So I'm keeping this short. I can't focus very well either. 

This week was crazy! Elder Benedict had to do SUPER TRAMITES again (getting a lot of people legal) and he went over to the San Luis province again. He left on Monday morning at the butt crack of dawn and got there with like 16 other missionaries. The problem was that he got there and there was a million Chinese people also doing tramites. And they're way hard to do tramites for. So they clogged up the place and they couldn't do their tramites for a couple days. And it made the rest of the week crazy. Everyone had to change their plans completely! But it turned out alright. He just went back on Thursday and Friday. And the craziness doesn't end there.. This week we've got transfers and RENT PAYMENTS. Two things that don't usually go together... But should be fun. I honestly love this job, if I've never said it before. It's stressful, but I've decided that I honestly like a little bit of stress. It feels so fulfilling when I get stuff done! And I've also decided recently that the time I've got in the offices is some of the best preparation I'll have in the mission for real life. I've got a job, I have to learn how to balance my time to study the scriptures, make lunch, blah. You get the idea. But I love it here, if I haven't expressed it before :)

I don't feel like writing anymore. So have a good week! And enjoy conference! :D
-- 
Elder Bingham
Secretario de Finanzas
Misión Argentina Mendoza



Just getting my haircut by Elder Solomon... It actually turned out better than this. 

Me and Elder Romero are pretending to be Mexicans with this Mexican Hermana. :D


I have no idea why we wanted to do this... GETTING OUR CHEST HAIR WAXED. It was one of the stupider things I've ever done in my life. It hurt a lot. Possible video to come?



Going and installing water filters! With our cute little water bottles. 

SAN LUIS! The third province of the mission that I just barely went to this week. It's way pretty... I don't think I've ever been so far away from mountains before. It's way flat and way pretty.
More san luis.... 

WE FOUND COWS! It's funny... Being in Argentina and all, and I believe this is the first time I've seen cows here! They must all be in La Rioja or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment