Saturday, October 17, 2015

My bed is too soft

Hello guys!

I don't have like anything in mind I feel like writing about this week... This week was quite boring actually. But we'll start with your guys' week! That's weird that all the missionaries in the ward are coming home already... That makes me feel like I'm next. But I've still got a yearish left. Isn't Hailey in Russia now? That's so exciting! It's crazy how fast she went through the MTC. I can't to see her letter next week. 

So remember my incredibly stressful week last week? I decided I liked it better than this week. This week was just so BORING! Last week I was running around everywhere trying to get everything done, and this week I had a surprising difference in things I had to do. Like nothing. I felt like a war veteran maybe... My bed is too soft. Monday was a holiday and everything was closed, basically making my job impossible to do. I got out to proselyte that night at least. On Tuesday it was basically normal, but there was slight problem. This week President Goates had a conference thing with all the mission presidents in the area, and it was clear the heck over in Uruguay. What did that mean for me? I had to give President all the checks and payments I had to make on Tuesday and hope it lasted for the rest of the week. Any check I make he has to sign, and any payment I make he has to approve. So I had to do that all Tuesday, and then he left for the rest of the week. So that was fun. It was actually incredibly boring. I did lots of very minor things for the rest of the week, like answering missionaries' phone calls and telling them how much money they had on their cards. The weirdest part was, it was still really hard to get out and work this week. There wasn't a lot to do during the ciesta, but then after the ciesta ended around 5 or 6 we all of a sudden had a few more things to do that took the rest of the night. It was a little weird. But we've got appointments scheduled for tonight and tomorrow at least. 

One nice part of this week was that I actually got to hang out with Elder Benedict. I feel like for the last month we've both been running around all over the place and we haven't really been together at all, even though we're comps. And I don't know if I've ever mentioned this in letters before, but me and Elder Benedict are like BEST friends. I don't know why I haven't, I guess I just get caught up with things that happen in the week. Anyway, he's like my most favorite comp I've ever had. He's one of the few comps I can definitely say I'm hanging out with a ton after the mission. So don't be surprised or annoyed when I get home if he's hanging out with me a bunch for the short bit I'm home. He gets home a transfer before me, and if I go home early for school he'll get home like a month before me. Unfortunately we're not both going to BYU... He's going to be a the U. We have many plans to hang out though, para que sepan.

Oh by the way I totally saw uncle Austin in the new Mormon message like the day it came out :) That was way cool. Kind of blew my mind a little bit.

Anyway, that's about it for this week. Have a good one ya'll :)

-- 
Elder Bingham
Secretario de Finanzas
Misión Argentina Mendoza


So there's this thing that happens here every once in awhile called the Green Market. It's like way close to our office and it's just this big kind of fair where they sell lots of cool weird authentic foods. I think it's way cool :)

More pics of the Green Market

No comments:

Post a Comment